View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
Forget the hand. Did the card come out unscathed?
LMAO! To the word, the exact same thing I thought when I saw the picture. What does that say about me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocabirdman View Post
Well, it was a PSA 1 to begin with.
Yeah, but, it's Ted Williams, Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pclpads View Post
Ted may be free, but his head is still frozen.
That's just wrong, lol.

Zach, seriously, I'm happy that you're ok. I, too, have had a mishap with a knife. No, it was not baseball related. I was a prep cook at a restaurant in Denton, TX called Good Eats. One night when I wasn't paying attention, I cut the tip off of the middle finger of my left hand instead of the grilled chicken breast I was supposed to be cooking.

Whoops.

I had to go to the hospital, and they stitched the finger up by sticking the fish hook + stitches through the fingernail. It had never even dawned on me that you could stick a needle through a fingernail and all the stuff below it. Apparently you can.

My finger throbbed like hell for three days straight. I don't recommend you do it.

Be careful!

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.

Last edited by the 'stache; 05-02-2014 at 12:04 PM.