View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 07:51 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harliduck View Post
Geez Bob...I mentioned exactly what you said a few posts earlier and was praising them. Maybe read some of the posts first.
Wasn't pointing at you at all. Just started glancing through early comments and saw how everyone was saying great things about GM, but still must have had some issues with their perceived slow shipping, or why else were they bringing it up and commenting on it? And my apologies for not referencing/acknowledging your initial post. I had actually started my initial response much earlier, before your initial post, but then had to break away and take care of something else. So no, I must have missed your initial post when I got back on and saw the swing of possible cause now going to the USPS in the last few posts that were then in the thread. And the way those last few posts read, it sure didn't seem like you or anyone else had mentioned GM's 7 day combined shipping period during my absence. So obviously, it appears I wasn't the only one who missed (or misunderstood) your first post.

And since others didn't apparently "get it" from your post, maybe it was a good thing I did post as if you hadn't posted what you did after all. Because now they definitely get the point about the 7 day combined shipping period, and how it can most definitely affect how quickly GM gets items to their customers.