View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 07:17 AM

Default sf Promo

Hi,
The SF 49'ers promo in my picture is REAL. I've had it a long time. It was the reason I created the replica football promo dolls. The real ones are so expensive. Being an mechanical engineer for Xerox before I retired, I knew what to do to reverse engineer it from a real doll. I have been restoring vintage bobbing head dolls for over 20 years so it seemed like a different way to use my skills. I thought the replica promos would be a great way for people to get their own promo without breaking the bank. I started with the AFL teams because they never made any for those teams. I had customers who liked my replicas and encouraged me to think about doing baseball. The replicas were intended as a way to stay busy in my retirement years and stay involved with bobbing head collectors. Dolls collectors are a different breed and most of them seem like great people.

if you are interested in a SF promo, as long as you want a uniform design that is NOT similar to the original, I would consider making one for you.

sorry for the long reply.

Last edited by nodderville; 01-03-2019 at 08:07 PM.