View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Richard Simon

If Peter Nash and his investigation conclusively prove that PSA and JSA have make these mistakes what does that mean for the autograph hobby?
Who is responsible for refunding the buyers if buyers demand a refund?
If people are holding $50,000 Babe Ruth baseballs and a report comes out, that conclusively proves that those baseballs are forgeries, what happens then?
I have discussed this with several very knowledgable people. Their conclusions, based on the pictures that Peter Nash has shown, are that at least three different people signed those baseballs. These opinions are based on pictures of the baseballs obviously not the actual item, but opinions, based on pictures, in this instance do have value.
I would also think that such prolific forgers, if Peter Nash is correct, who have proven that they can consistently beat PSA and JSA, have forged many other expensive and historic baseballs too. That is where the big money is.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 12-04-2011 at 03:22 PM.