View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:14 AM
Tom Papa

Default Thanks Leon

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

However, I must say that for Barry to say that Ted was "needlessly attacked" makes me laugh out loud. I was called a "NEWBIE" and looked down upon by Ted immediately when I questioned him. Everytime anybody calls Ted's on his "facts" he cries foul intead of answering the questions with logical observations (because nobody will ever have facts in this particular case). Frank makes ever attempt to push me aside without bringing ANYTHING to the table. He hasn't even held the proof strip to examine it. But, at least Frank doesn't act like what he has seen in scans is "fact". Thank you for that Frank.

Just because you fella's know a thing about me doesn't mean I haven't been around for a long time. Many people here know me regardless of how often I post on N54. I did hold the strip and I did examine it thoroughly. That is the only reason I chimed in. I have posted about my observations and many many people apparently agree with those observations.

The difference between Ted and I, in this case, is that I call what I saw "observations" while he calls them "facts". Also, I try to help answer his issues about the strip while he continually ignores everybodys logical observations that refute his "facts" (post #128, 129, 130, 131, and 136 to name the most recent). That's all.

I find it entertaining when I run into this type of person. He does a little bit of homework and appoints himself the expert. heh

Anyway, I believe our point about Ted's opinion here has been made. I'm done with this now Leon as I'm sure nothing will change if we continue to ask questions. I apologize if this caused a disturbance on your watch.

Tom