View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Al

Default Pins

Bob,
There are a few price guides on pins . Many are very incomplete as some only deal with pins that have a catalog designation that is already established. I,E. Cameo pepsin PE1 PM10 stadium pins and so on. A good guide is Pauls Book Baseball Pinback Buttons By Dr Paul Muchinsky who as a matter of fact goes by springpin . You will see his posts in this thread. You might want to contact him and see if the book is still avialible. I believe its around $100 but you can ask him. Ted Hake and Roger Steckler put out a book long ago that has alot of great info in it but is a little hard to find and prices are from 25+ years ago, but a great reference. Goes by NON- Paper sports collectibles. Im posting a picture of Pauls book (paul I hope you dont mind) A great picture guide of pins.

Bob ,
Just to let you know the pins that we have been talking about were just in the Legendary auction that just finished the Schmelzers Cobb sold for 6000 The Chance 1910 world series pin sold for 4500 and the Connie Mack world series pin sold for 2200 that is before the 19.5% comission!!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..

Last edited by batsballsbases; 09-11-2014 at 10:30 AM.