View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 12:40 PM
€d M!££w00D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagebaseballcardguy View Post
Really enjoying this thread! Like I had posted earlier, I enjoy looking at my 76 Topps set in the binder. I also have recently put a bunch of 80s sets (my childhood decade ) into UltraPro binders and pages. For the longest, I wanted to go the binder route but held back. However, I am so glad I am doing this now! I use common sense and am careful placing the cards in the pages and when turning the pages enjoying the cards. I put two or three empty pages at the beginning and end of my sets for a little extra cushion. Some sets I have had since the 80s have been in the binder all that time, and I wasn't nearly as careful back then, and those sets are just as fresh now as the day I got them. Bottom line is that I now see that it is really ok, and the cards are fine. I have a 1967 Topps set on the backburner, and when I get back on it that set will go into a binder as well.

Good stuff. I recently finished the 1975 set and will probably build the 1976 next. I remember buying these cards as a kid and the set holds a special place in my memory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed