View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 10:28 PM

Default 1978 Crack Campeonato Mundial (Argentina) Unopened Pack***

This is my first time posting in the soccer forum. It is actually the first time I have posted in any forum in quite some time but I used to mainly post in the boxing card forum under this name and another one previous to that. Clearly I like to collect outside of the mainstream (boxing/soccer). I have mainly been collecting aoccer recently because it is the best part of the hobby to find those hidden gems that make collecting worthwhile. Well, I have an auction on eBay that is finishing up on Wednesday at 8 PM ET and it is one of those gems...

I am auctioning off a 1978 Crack Campeonato Mundial unopened pack from Argentina. This pack could potentially have one of the 2 Maradona rookie cards that are in this set (or both could be in there). One of the reasons this pack is so special is that it is Argentinian Crack pack, which is the only version of the Crack packs that could potentially have the Maradona rookies in it. The Argentinians were the only ones that added a card for Maradona when he was added to the 1978 World Cup team. If you look at any of the other 1978 Crack albums none of them include Maradona, except the Argentinian Crack album and this unopened pack is where you pull the cards for that album. I dont need to tell you how much a mint 1978 Crack Maradona would sell for, since the mid grade copies sell for $1,000+. I highly doubt there are any Brazilian 1958 Quigol or Titulares unopened packs still in exisrence, so this pack may be the most valuable unopened vintage soccer pack in the world (which could mean its only worth $50 hahaha but I am letting you guys decide since I started the auction at $1). There is also the chance to get the caricature Maradona rookie, which is almost never seen and even more rarely sold, so who knows what that coupd be worth if it were found in mint condition?

Alright, I think I have done enough selling of this extremely rare unopened pack. Lets see if any of you are as excited about it as I was when I found it. The link ia below. Dont hesitate to ask me any questions.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F142854523389

Also have a 1953 Escenas Deportivas unopened pack from Spain that could potebtially have Di Stefano, Kubala or the original Luis Suarez rookies in it. Let me know if you are interested in that.

I look forward to joining this message board and discussing the hidden gems still out there.

Last edited by oldmanvintagecards; 07-10-2018 at 10:29 PM.