Thread: A dilemma....
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Administrator

Default A dilemma....

Posted By: David Smith

Steve,

eBay cn and does remove Negative feedback. There is a scam artist here in Indiana that sells on eBay under th name ACOFIND. Over the last three years, they have listed and sold numerous FAKE or REPRINTED items. I ahve been trying to get them kicked off but to no avail. I have also tried to get the police involved but since I haven't won anythign from them, then no dice either.

About a month ago, a person on this board, Ibuyfakecards or youareascamartist, one of the super heroes, bid on and won an obvious fake baseball item from this seller. The good guy left a Negative feedback. ACOFIND protested, saying the good guy bid on but never paid for the item and a coupld of days later, the Negative feedback was gone. eBay withdrew it and ACOFIND is STILL listing fake items.

He has more cardboard advertising signs on now and also a Mickey Mantle sign and a 1951 Yankees team photo. So don't believe eBay when they say THEY don't remove Negative feedback, only buyers and sellers do it mutually, because THAT is not true.

David