Thread: Mastro and Psa
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Default Mastro and Psa

Posted By: Scott Elkins

Sorry to confuse you. I was NOT using the fact I was getting out of the Hobby at the time as an excuse for me saying yes to Doug Allen. I was using "me getting out of the Hobby at the time" to show that I really didn't care as much about what Mastro was altering or the fact they altered my card as I do now.

Also, for the record, I made something like a $1k profit on the card after Mastro stuck their hands in the cookie jar. So, for those of you acting like I made more money than Mastro, you are WRONG. Their 30% was MUCH MORE than $1000, after buyer's and seller's fees! So, those of you willing to attack me by saying I had MORE to gain than Mastro are only fooling yourselves!

For those of you slinging mud my way for saying yes to Doug Allen on this one, I would love for you to answer one question - If I am so bad for saying yes to Doug, then what do you think about Doug Allen for asking me to let Mastro alter the card and for altering the card? I think, again, we need to point the finger of blame where it rightfully needs to be pointed, not at someone who was getting out of the Hobby at the time and could care less what Mastro and Doug did as long as he got his original investment in the card back. If all you people picking through my posts to find something to point the blame at me would put half that energy into trying to clean this Hobby up NOW, Doug Allen and Mastro wouldn't be altering all these cards before grading and doing the things that are going on!