View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 02:40 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Could be. The fact is, though - 3 out of the 'top 10' were hacked, AND the Wagner is scarce. The fact that there are other jumbos out there doesn't change my opinion on this. To me, the math doesn't add up for the theory that production began and then was halted due to Wagner complaining. To me, we would see more cards - also, people were more likely to save cards of guys like Wagner.

I'm also a hack - much moreso than you, and I have no idea what your website comment has to do with anything.
Scott,

Curious to know what information you can share which of the top 10 cards above have been hacked besides the obvious P150 PSA 8. I would love to hear this.

I still disagree with you’re reasoning I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around it….

You basically say that because you feel many Wagner’s are trimmed and there are 50 or cards in your opinion that the card never made it into production. Using that same set of standards and applying it to other T206 rarities then would you say the following were also never issued?

Brown Lenox 15-20+ examples known with trimmed examples.

Broad Leaf 460 40-50+ Examples known with trimmed examples.

Were these cards also not issued to the public? They fit your criteria 50 or so examples or very few left and trimmed ones are present. I’m just not following you and that’s ok.

John

Last edited by wonkaticket; 12-28-2011 at 02:42 PM.