View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Administrator

Default E90-1 Series Mystery solved?

Posted By: Scott Fandango

A few things...not sure Chance should be on the list...his card is easily found, and fits the "mold" of a first series card....i believe its very similar to the Dygert card (same background basically)....

which reminds me....the alphabet is very important, IMO on figuring out the series....for instance the set of cards Barry, Corridon, H Davis, G Davis, Jordon, and Lumpley, ALL have the same 3 color "dusk-like" background, a glorious combination of Blue Red and green....these i believe, were released in the second series.....

now back to the third series...i would add the following to your master list : Remove Chance and Fromme (fromme are readily available and it shares the same background as Camnitz, Howell and Irwin ---all from the second series i believe)

Add Dougherty (matches 3rd series artistic design with red background)

Add Bliss (Unique DARK RED backgroundand has very small Pop report and sale frequency)

Add O'Conner and Gibson Back View --- first time the tools of ignorance are on display...3rd series type artwork.....low pop reports and low sale freq

Add Leach Throwing....Unique orange background, low pop report and hardly any recent sales

Add Stone (left hand) and Howell (wind-up), to second poses that are hardly seen for sale.....

thoughts.....