View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 02:03 PM
kirk welch

it always comes back to somebody saying i can show you a link to a article where ...fill in the blank... has shown some third party has made a mistake... this is to show that really it was honest that they dont know what they are doing or to use as a cover for getting caught doing it. not my first rodeo. except this one came with all american resume, , sooo the cats out of the bag , seller has 80% of the items listed that are bad, and 80% of the items sold are bad , off the top paige mack and combs as hofers over 100-200 are at the top bad. so now that the whole operation has been outed . whatcha do? this is a simple deal, first thing if you arent going to remove all of them , you would have been better off never responding on here , just let it drift down the page and not list anymore hofers over 20.00 .that goes also on resume as dumb move. i buy so many autographs and collections , have for years , and if you have been doing it for 40 years , it would be impossible not to know this many were bad, the same pattern goes all the way back to fake bob moose and mike miley in october and the real duke snider sold the same time. just not possible of a scenario for this to play out as a victim .should have left off paige , got too greedy