View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 04:50 PM

very true. i agree with you. im just trying to find out fro the experts and long time collectors here, if there is an option other than putting my baseballs in a closet in the dark for 20-30 years? even displayed in minimal light i believe will fade the baseballs (correct me if im wrong?) to me personally, theres no sense in collecting something that i have to "hide" for decades. theres no fun in not displaying them. im sure with great collections and collectors here, someone might have some advice on how they display there collections. i know to keep them out of the light, that goes without saying, but im searching for, trying to learn from the best here on. how do they display their signed baseball collections and protect them from fading (besides avoiding light, i get that part) or is that basically it, just put your baseball on a shelf out of direct light and it will be fine (is it that simple? am i missing something here? just want to make sure because id hate to display a ball incorrectly and have it fade away to nothing .I would like to know if there is anything else people do besides lighting for displaying their collections? does anyone recommend, use or think museum glass will work? anyone recommenced.use those psa/dna uv ball cubes? I appreciate your help and advice.. thanks.

Last edited by homerunhitter; 04-04-2017 at 08:14 PM.