View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 09:28 AM
J@$0n.Chri$$i$

I'm only in one league. It's a crazy complex Dynasty League with salary cap, non-guaranteed, guaranteed, and restricted contracts, and a 10 player minor league roster where you can call guys up when they get promoted to the big leagues. Basically, weather you call-up a player from your Minors or if you won them at auction, you can keep them form 4-5 years as long as your willing to pay/have enough cap. I'm 6-3, and in 2nd place in total points.

I have Kershaw and have had him for the past 4 years. He costs me $73 towards our $260 total cap (23 player roster) and this is the last year I can keep him. I won him for $44 at auction 4 years ago.

Players on my team I've "hit" on at auction the past couple years: Mookie Betts, Carlos Martinez, Kyle Seager, Alex Colome, Travis Shaw

Players on my team I've "hit" on by drafting in the Minor League draft the past couple years: Carlos Correa (although he needs to turn it around this year), Stephen Piscotty, Nomar Mazara

Players on my team who are disappointments so far this year: Jose Abreu, Chris Archer, Michael Wacha

Players who have been "finds" off waivers for me so far this year: Jay Bruce, Jose Ramirez, Yangervis Solarte, Drew Pomeranz