View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 09:24 AM
Joe W.
J0seph Wi.er

I'm observing this thread with great interest because I too have purchased many items over the years from gregmorris on the bay. Obviously, I would hate to learn I got shilled but I've always felt I had a pretty good radar when something fishy was going on and never felt anything I bid on was funky. Greg has always been great to deal with, his cards are always as described and he ships quickly. I always attributed the interest he drew in his cards to the extra time he spends on email marketing.

As a bidder (and winner) of a couple of the cut 64 tattoos I can speak directly on that topic. I purchased the Perranoski for $7.50 and the Dodgers logo for $8.50. I would put both prices in that $5 range that Larry mentioned and would have gladly paid three times that for each considering the only other examples I've seen on ebay in the past 6-7 years were graded and in the $100-$300 range. There's no way I'm spending that on a subset issue, test or otherwise, just to say I own one. I'm very happy owning a cut copy for much less.