View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 07:02 AM
Greg C

Default Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedfrommyspokes View Post
I am not clear, and your web site is not clear either. If a card is submitted to you and it is not awarded the purple label, does the submitter still pay? If only 1% of your cards have received a purple label, and assuming your inventory of graded cards is of similar quality to most other people's collections, it seems like a long shot to send cards in for what could be an illusive purple label.
These are great points you bring up. Let me explain.

I realeased the actual percentage of my own stickered cards to show that I am not looking to abuse any privileges. Like I said previously, I am putting quality before quantity. Someone in my position could easily sticker a large portion of his own cards then say “here you go world”. This is the complete opposite of what I am trying to accomplish. Just under 1% of my cards were stickered because I can see the obvious conflict if too many of my own were done.

Our outlook is, from the data we were able to compile, that the top 10-20% of each grade is our target range. When submitting cards to us, please do not just send any and anything. We are not looking to waste any of our customers’ money. Be selective and only send what you truly think is nice for the grade.

To answer one of your questions directly, we are charging for a review, just like any other sticker or grading company would. This means you are charges the same amount wether or not a certification is awarded. If your card receives a sticker, you will not be charged an additional amount at. Individual cards will start at $5 per. The price can come down significantly even at 10 cards. This is not explained on the website because we are only offering mail in submissions to net54 members at this time.

Like a I said, I am more interested in getting the product out there than taking in large sums of money as we begin our initial takeoff. We want happy, return customers on every level.

Thank you Spokes, for addressing this topic. All are welcome to ask questions like this. That is what I am here for.

Greg Campbell

Purple Label, LLC

Visit: SLABSTICKER.COM