View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 01:30 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
A fat pack is an actual type of pack that holds more cards than a base retail pack and costs more, exclusive too retail.

A pack that is thicker than other packs that are the same type of pack has 1) a thicker insert card like a relic or 2) a dummy fake insert.

Thickness is one of the several ways pack searchers try to find the good packs, so they can leave mostly junk for everyone else and maybe make a few bucks. It is heavily frowned on by most people. Not many are going to give advice on how to best search packs for profit.
OK so forget the fat pack terminology, will go with thicker.

i asked a simple question, it was whether the skinnier packs had an extra value versus the thicker/wider packs which have dummy inserts but also real inserts...the question was why would someone want to pick up the same price skinnier packs....it wasnt about how to search etc....

it appears the answer is the skinnier packs also can contain bonus cards..unless i misunderstood...thats all i was asking.....

if the skinner packs didnt have any extras, i didnt understand why someone would pick the skinnier packs....again same box/same price cards...