View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 08:29 AM
Vincent Hecksel

Default For what it's worth . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves_resale_shop View Post
It was noted that one of the Navin's was deemed secretarial... Anybody happen to know which one???

I have one that will soon be for sale & the only other exemplars that I have come across are one one qualityautographs & another full letter on the bay...

He seems like a toughy considering he died early, and should get some serious consideration from the veterans comittee in the future...

I have posted photos of the ha ones... curious as to which one is bad...

Thanks,
David
I do not care for either signature, based solely on the shape of the J. Most of the letters, album pages, and GPC(s) that I have encountered as "genuine" have a letter J that is far less oval in shape (more vertically oblong). Of the two, I would assume the bottom one was considered the secretarial, since it has a distinctly formed capital letter N. Same set of "genuine" examples referred to earlier all have middle letter capital J leading into hump of capital letter N (as your top most example does). But I far from being overly educated, nor pass myself as knowing anywhere as much as many other Net54 members. Just my two cents worth.

Last edited by HexsHeroes; 11-18-2013 at 08:31 AM.