View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:49 PM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Plum View Post
This isn’t about the money nearly as much as the principle involved. I won an auction for 18 PSA graded cards. My winning bid, $1.04. A week or two go by and having not received my cards, I email the seller, because there was an associated tracking number that kept coming up as ‘invalid’. Seller tells me he was the cosigner for the items and that the card’s owner wouldn’t send them to me, most likely because of the low winning bid. I leave a negative feedback. Seller and I go back and forth for a couple of weeks trying to get a resolution. He says he’ll never cosign items for that owner again. I end up filing a case with Ebay.

Now I see some of those same cards I won a month ago for sale by that same seller in a larger lot of cards. I’m livid and have called Ebay. Not sure what will happen, but that larger lot of PSA graded cards including some of ‘mine’ is up to $70. Seller id is dbest-psagems-in-indy.
I was curious about what this seller had to say about the situation. So I emailed him after your post.
"I see that some of these cards for sale were already sold and you have negative feedback on that auction (251145245829) saying you never shipped them.
Should they be for sale again if they belong to another ebayer?"

I got a response today:
"these are all new cards, i have duplicates of mny cards, some i have three and 4 of

- dbest-psagems-in-indy"

So he just isn't very honest. I replied back pointing out that the cards have the exact same Serial number.