View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 06:21 AM
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yastrzemski Sports View Post
That sucks Matt. No personal experience with him. Just a few tips from my own online sales. In an effort to stop this from happening again you have to cya from the start. When shipping a card valued more than $50 I will use a box. A 400 ct or small priority flat rate box is fine. If you ship in a bubble mailer they can claim that it was damaged by the PO. In a box if they claim they get it damaged, especially a graded card you have to fight the battle before the return. If you can convince eBay that you shipped it securely and he buyer intentionally damaged it then they can deny the return. Make them submit photos to eBay and tell them there is no way it could have happened in transit. If the return is accepted they are going to refund the buyer.
Just make sure they didn’t remove your Mays and put another one in its place. Sorry you got burned on this one.
Adam..........I always ship cards of value in Priority Mail boxes and have for years. Convincing Ebay? I explained my case in detail, but they really don't care about buyers like this........Matt