View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 10:23 AM
K&v!/\/ R@g$d@/3

FWIW on this site as well as in life common courtesy will get aid and respect a little faster and also a little knowledge and less confrontation will help. Also the only time I have found a "bad ass " attitude or confrontation works on this site is when you have the information and expertise and experience to back up your opinion.
Yes you have a Jeter ball .. congratulations . The value is only what someone is willing to pay for it. But I am sorry to tell you that the ball will not get you early retirement nor a vacation home in the Bahamas...it is simply put not that spectacular nor rare. The fact that it may or may not be an "early " Jeter signature does not greatly increase its value as an early Mantle, Ruth, Mays, or Aaron signature would be. Additionally the "story " of its acquisition means nothing on this site ....there are countless stories on here of acquisitions and most of them tend to be on non authentic items, why ? Who knows but it is a trend. So in short your story means nothing. As far as the opinions on here .. I have never failed to get an answer within 6-8 hours allowing for time zone differences and when I posted .... SO BE PATIENT !!! But remember you are the one asking for the opinion so don't get your panties in a wad if the responses are not what you want to hear.
Also post your LOA / COA if you have one . Show the complete package not just your item. Many LOAs/ COAs are bad also.
Good Luck finding happiness in your Jeter ball.

Last edited by Klrdds; 08-26-2016 at 10:25 AM.