View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 12:14 AM
Bill Gregory

Here you go, Steve. I resized it, and played with the levels in Photoshop so it was easier to read.

As for this discussion, I've actually spent the last hour reading each post. Mistakes happen, guys. We live in an imperfect world. I've not yet done business with Al, but would not hesitate to do so. In a hobby where there are so many unscrupulous people, Al is one of the truly good guys. He's earned the benefit of the doubt with his professionalism, and the transparency he's exhibited here is refreshing.

I understand the OP's frustration, and perhaps posting this did expedite the resolution of the issue at hand. But we have to always remember that, when an issue like this arises, it is not just one person who is affected. And, when we go public, we run the risk of damaging the reputation of the principles involved. And then things can quickly spiral out of control; piling on happens, and bickering and infighting that should be beneath all of us ensues.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.