View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:33 PM
keith janosky

Not sure if this goes along with what everyone is saying but I find that auction house especially the bigger ones just go by what PSA and JSA say as gospel without ever doing research of there own to see if things are fake or not. The experts they have working for them should have knowledge of what is real or not as I would think that is why they were hired in the first place. There argument is they probably don't have the time or money to look at everything to see if it's real so we'll pass it off to the TPA and let them decide so we don't have to be responsible if it is fake or not. And also when someone questions them on something that looks questionable the auction houses don't ever seem to want to listen to reason because it's not from PSA or JSA so we all must not know what were talking about in there mind. Were not the big authenticators they use and they know everything. I have seen more knowledgeable guys on this website that really know there stuff way more than the guys at the big 2 TPA. Just my opinions and views