Thread: Bryce Harper
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch-Hitter View Post
Bryce Harper, at 22, sounds like a Prima donna: a person who thinks she or he is better than everyone else and who does not work well as part of a team or group. He complained about people not being able to express themselves. Is this baseball or theatre? His teammates heard him tell the world that they're boring and, while still mounted upon the stallion with which he travels through life, proceeded to name names of the current great ones (forming a posse) who are withheld the opportunity for emotional outburst, all the while pointing the finger at the annointed one: himself. He should've praised his teammates and verbalized gratitude for the few years he's played. Maybe he should sit down with Tiger for some knowlege.

No prima donna will change baseball. I understand about not missing an at-bat for a hot dog, but that's a FAN perspective. His comment was from a player perspective and was an effort to bring fans into his posse along with other prima donnas. quite frankly, he sounds like he's spoiled and has been for quite a while.
-----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
the last two posts, #82 and #83, might be the most thoughtful written comments I've seen on this board in a long time. And their back-to-back. Nicely written gents.
Your Prima Donna at work...
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14864325

I Love Strong opinion's!
You & Bryce have a lot in Common...