View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 03:55 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
Great point Ben, what's the freaking use? It's like arguing with a wooden indian....
Hmm here goes CMIZE again the biased one that loves to troll my threads including b/st/ and loves SMR... how come i dont troll your threads but you feel the need to do so on mine? Plus you are quoting Bnorth who says he is blocking everything as he does not want to defend his position (of making posts with no substance and just to criticize), he would rather run away and hide..

there is another poster on this forum braves4ever..that is also making valid points but yet your beef is just with me.....

Comparing someone 100th Chili Davis in ( total bases )n something to someone that is 30th, Ichiro in( hits), to make the point how great the person that came in 30th is may work against a wooden indian i guess...... someone also said the top 30 total base guys would have a bunch of mediocre players in it because they only needed 5 good years.. compared to 3000 hit guys but when i called them out of who all those medicore guys would be all he could provide were 2 guys who also had 3000 hits and HOFerAndre Dawson...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-09-2016 at 04:02 PM.