Thread: Conundrum!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 03:02 PM
Pup6913

Default Conundrum!!!

I got up this morning and got ready for work as normal. Was on my way to the cities when the GF calls and asked me where I was. "I am on my way in to work why?" Thinking maybe her brother whom broke his leg the day before was having issues and needed help or a favor. She asked why I was not on my way down for church and she wasn't aware I had work on Sunday. Hell me neither. So I rushed back home changed and showed up gracefully late for church. I thought yesterday was Sunday because when I set my watch on the months turn to be accurate with the day I must have set it in the PM frame making it appear to be the next day after 12 noon. So it seems I somehow lost a day somewhere and feel pretty stupid about it.

Anyone else have this happen before

This has caused an issue now because I offered cards up for auction on the BST and since my thought it was Sunday I put on there Ends tonight without a date. I F'ed this up bad and don't want to piss anyone off but no matter what I think it's gonna happen. This is out of the norm for me. I feel its a honest mistake but am in a perplexing situation. Should have just listed them on Ebay I am sorry guys for the confusion