View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:40 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagerookies51 View Post
This happened to me awhile back. They held my funds for a few weeks. I don't know if it's the same in your case, but they told me they'd release the funds when the buyer confirmed that they got the card (when they leave feedback). It's to prevent you from buying something with that money in case something happens in which you need to give a refund to your buyer.
The only issue is see with this is that in all his buying, he has yet to leave anyone feedback. Since leaving feedback is not mandatory for eBay, seems like a pretty lame way of doing things. It's only $11.00 so doesn't have any bearing on my purchasing from sellers. If its a question about my shipping, all they have to do is look at my feedback and see that I ship the day after I get paid in every case. The rep asked about tracking and we explained that it would cost more to track than it is worth. Got the impression that they were trying to get us to buy our shipping and postage from them at an inflated price. eBay/ PayPal and their policies, enough to drive anyone crazy.

Last edited by kmac32; 02-14-2013 at 03:48 PM.