View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:35 PM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbob View Post
Be careful using Paypal to make on-line purchases of ïntangible" goods. I bought a PC Cleaner plus software product on the net before I read how their company was one big rip-off and Paypal would not refund the purchase price from them (even though seller told me it would not work AFTER I purchased it) because it was "intangible.""
After talking on the phone and "electronic action" claim, we are currently waiting for some response from ebay and paypal regarding a triangle scam. They have already removed the seller, but the most intriguing thing so far to me is how some of the feedbacks have been removed from BOTH the seller's and buyer's records for SOME, but not all, of they buyers that were hit by the scam. There is no real "pattern" as to why some were "scrubbed" and others were not. My wife actually has evidence of this since she printed out the seller's feedback list prior to the scrubbing (sometimes paranoia is a good thing). Not only are feedbacks now gone, but some of the buyers' feedbacks have a total of one less now than when she printed the list, indicating that the buyer received feedback from the seller but the feedback has since been removed. (Insert Artie Johnson comment here)