View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 10:10 AM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Congrats Mark on completing a great and fun project. I am also working on the 69 Cubs, with my main focus on getting as many of their signed 69 topps cards (and some 1970 cards). Of course, that's not possible for some of the players that did not have a card for either year, and some that did are just plain impossible to find.
Also, you are absolutely spot on when you said that some are/were very tough. I ended up with Randy Bobb on a minor league team sheet (your's is so much nicer, but you take what you can get). It doesn't look like you have any of the coaches (except Durocher the manager) but if you every try to get them, Verlon Walker is by far the hardest (just got mine yesterday and is up on the autograph side under May pick ups...there are 2 up on ebay right now, which is a rare occurrence.
One more thing, and something that might look cool with your other photos, would be an 8x10 of the black cat running in front of the dugout. I have that one signed by Santo. Looks really nice.
Good luck on your future projects.