View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 06:27 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
"Im not trolling anything"

Your post here depicts all of my points. This is my thread that I started, why do you feel the need to be annoying and call me names. Brave4ever also posted things against 3000 hits and you fine with him. The fact i have to put the language on my b/s/t threads is because of YOU interfering with my b/s/t and you troll all my posts. How come i dont feel the need to go on your threads that you start and criticize you and you call you names. What have i done that is arrogant. Noone else on any thread does anything to be criticized? What was so wrong about the T206 Speaker b/s/t thread..whats your problem with it exactly?

I also noticed you trolled a Ruth #53 thread that now says 'delete' after my comments, so you took the time to troll that thread which is a B/S/T thread by the way
You have said that you always list an asking price, but on the 33 Goudey Ruth thread, you were asking for an offer....Say it ain't so.....
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...66#post1570266

You are calling me an arrogant prick even though you are the one that trolls my threads (which i dont do to you) and have been warned already from Leon on your behavior on b/s/t.

Whats so bad about a thread talking about 3000 hits and total bases. Its about baseball. I guess that warrants name calling towards me....

I just posted something on the thread talking about dealer wives, quick go and troll that thread and say something negative about me, you dont want to miss it, there may be another thread or two as well, you may want to jump on there and call me names too, assuming you keep them up and dont delete them.

Also your posts have no substance about the issues at hand, its always that im an idiot or jerk. You can always just 'block' me, i dont have to block you because i dont wake up in the morning with the need to troll your posts...the only posts i see from you are when you are trolling mine..

You are always quick to stir the pot....for example the current mantle b/s/t listing, CMIZE thought 80k was more than fair for the Mantle and took the time to criticize me for it...i said nothing negative on the card...

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...=224494&page=3
You have always said that you always list an asking price, but yet on the Ruth thread you asked for an offer....Say it ain't so....You're unbelievable....