View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 07:20 PM
I. "Iggy" G0nz@lez
"rich"

Glad you asked! Hangs down, actually it's not even close, the ugliest set of all-time has got to be the W517! This set is down-right repulsive!!! Makes me puke! Who in their right mind would ever commission a set like this???

picture99 619.jpg

What an awful set. First of all it's not a lithograph, nor was it ever inserted into a tobacco product. Then to make matters worse, a dreadful dull ho-hum strip set. Yeah, I'm falling asleep as well. Okay, so the W517 is chuck full of nuts loaded with hall of famers. So what of it.............just because Bo Derek got the leading role in a movie, that never made her a ten.

picture99 620.jpg

Yeah it's got variations, but have you seen the print quality??? Disgusting, distressing, and mostly dreadful!

picture99 621.jpg

Sure, it comes in a rainbow of colors (purple, red, b&w, sepia, etc) but now I'm beginning to insult your intelligence. Didn't we already learn that colors will fade!

picture99 622.jpgpicture99 624.jpg

Thank you thread starter and moderator dude for letting me vent. I actually feel much better and in a small way I'm now a better person. So if you should ever see an unsightly W517 on eBay, don't even bother to take a peek, your money will be better spent on a Sammy Sosa RC.

Lovely Day...

Last edited by iggyman; 01-14-2012 at 07:29 PM.