View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 06:30 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
giving an example..plus there are many people people on this thread that did pay cents on the dollars on cards that were later 'ripped' off.....

plus we werent told exactly which ruth card.....so i said in general if you pay light you are going to get a light package... If he wanted to elaborate more what exactly what card was bought and where etc thats fine as well but nothing more was said....what makes you think he didnt get an extremely extremely good deal...you are accusing me to jumping to conclusions while you are also jumping to conclusions as you have no idea what the details of the sale is.....but again i was only talking generally..

but remember if you pay light you are going to get something light in the mail....which is my point of what was bought at the AH
What about someone who paid market price for a 1952 Mantle rookie and got shipped a 1959 Don Mossi PSA 5? That would still be the same hard case to prove with Ebay/PayPal since tracking showed that the seller delivered a package and recieved a package. Like the same thing that happened in my instance. Someone paid for my cards and wanted to return them and shipped back empty slabs. If I hadn't opened them up in front of a postal employee, I would be out the cards AND the money, because Ebay/PayPal would have automatically sided with the buyer because he/she had tracking. No one deserves to be ripped off.