View Single Post
Old 06-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Administrator

Default Legal assistance needed with PSA possibly

Posted By: runscott

The only question is "where is the card?" and how did it slip through PSA's fingers?

I agree with Greg's defense of PSA as a multi-million dollar company that does not want cards disappearing, but I also think that if they determined that the card was lost or stolen due to their own inept control methods, that there is a good chance they would still proceed the way they have with Dan (cover-up or ignore).

Perhaps $6K isn't a "high dollar" card to many of you, but it is to Dan and it would be to a large number of PSA's customers - I also think that it will be even more disturbing to PSA customers if it can't be determined what happened to the card, so that it can be avoided in the future. Was it stolen by an employee who simply found an "opportunity"? ...or perhaps a disgruntled employee? Was the video-taping mechanism turned off when Dan's package was opened? ...or the camera blocked by an employee's back?

So how would you expect PSA to respond to a situation like this? Look at their response to the most recent scandal they were involved in and you might find your answer. Oh, and certainly this same situation could occur at SGC, but just like the last scandal, we're still dealing with PSA here.