Thread: ...
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Ri.ck Gidd.ings

Default Your answer youngster to the card world! Beware SEAN BASSIK

Mr. BASSIK AKA Sonny Boy

Usually dont answer dumb ass people like yourself who has very little knowledge of what there talking about or who they talk about,but I'm gonna make an exception to the rule for you!~You purchased cards from a person that were consigned to us,these cards were gorgeous,and I think the reason that you are letting your alligator mouth overload your patsy ass is because our consigner made money,and you tried to flip the deal and it didnt work out for the 'rookie' cards salesman,being you,Mr Sean Bassik? But I can rest assure you that you are gonna be served with a lawsuit for slander from a veteran sportscard dealer,maybe you should of stayed a coin dealer there sonny boy?Cause you have no business in the card industry and I also can assure you that we will be letting other dealers know your bad ethics and tactics!Pictures of these cards we have and anyone that wants to see them forward your email address to pirate8@aol.com,my name is Rick Giddings and yes I am the seasoned dealer that this ass clown tried to tear apart.Heck I was selling cards son when your momma was thinking about hatching your stupid hind end?And yea dummy we picked a booth at the National with bad lighting for a reason?And your the only patsy walking the show with a so called"bodyguard"?Who do you think you are walking around the greatest show in the world acting like your something special when 90% of the floor could buy you and your briefcase?My resume needs no more talking about,we have tons of customers across the U.S.,and Canada!My mentors sonny boy were guys like Kit Young,LarryFritsch,Bill Goodwin,and many more great dealers who make this occpation fun and enjoyable to this day!ENJOY YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE CARD DEALERSHIP IN BFE,AND BEFORE YOU GO KNOCKING ANOTHER GREAT DEALER DOWN,A SUGGESTION,KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH?Heck Sean,wouldnt even know how to screw with cards,I avoid trimmers,erasers,doctors and scammers like yourself that dont know how to grade or where to sell it to?

BEWARE OF SEAN BASSIK CARDS IN ARIZONA-------BAD SEED

First dealer day at the national, poor lighting (only half of the lighting was on). I went to Chicago looking for large amounts of inventory. I found a dealer in a darker corner of the room who had a large collection of 50's of which seemed to be solid mid grade (ex up to nrmt) many Mantles, Koufax, Clemente rookies you name it this deal had it.

When I looked through these cards they did appear to be just that. This 'deal' was described to me as "PACK FRESH" and "clean Exmt nrmt".

This was my first mistake, I took someone for their word... I normally don't trust people and this is exactly why. I normally take an LED light to cards and check for problems but made the rookie mistake and did not on this deal.

Paid him to where if the cards were ex+ I would have done solid on the deal, but any less and I lose out.

Every 1953 had erased writing on them. Both Mantles out of 53 Topps had erased writing, every major star from the set had erased writing. Mays, Berra, you name it - erased writing.

Every 1955 bowman had light surface wrinkles. All 6 Mantles, surface wrinkles, every Mays, every star surface wrinkles that you had to shine the light on just right to see.

Four out of 5 Koufax rookies, surface wrinkles, Both clemente rookies, surface wrinkles

Every year in this deal had problems that were not notated at the time of sale and he was happy smiling to my face and lying describing the deal as pack fresh and "exmt and better".

I am not even going to go into how much money I lost because he had no problem lying.

Beware.
Beware.
Beware.

I had a police officer as security with me at the time of the deal who I am more than sure would be happy to verify all the things said by this sack of sh*t.

Beware, deal with him at your own risk.

Also I did a bit of research, it's funny - this guy over on the PSA forums had the same exact problem:

http://forums.collectors.com/message...hreadid=896468[/QUOTE]