View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 07:57 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

If it isn't enjoyable you should consider leaving. Why do something you don't enjoy? I never like to see people go but if they aren't happy then it is for the better.....imo

edited to add, on another subject, yes in one of the very few deletions of a thread the Nazi banner BST thread was deleted. It didn't offend me personally but since it did others it got deleted. Each situation is different and it is sometimes a fluid call. I make mistakes like anyone....but to me the drama has died down a little bit on the board lately. Probably just me though since some changes were made in membership. Whatever, I just want peace and happiness and less drama....that is all.

lastly I see no reason to lock the thread so far.....as I think I had mentioned many posts ago, if we can give our own point of view and try our best to not make it too political, we can discuss these things here.. but if it gets too politically toned (and it almost is up there, be careful) it will be put to bed..... Happy Collecting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikehealer View Post
My post has nothing to do with the original topic.
I'm just happy to see that Barry is OK. I miss your posts, as you are one of my favorite members on Net54, although we have never talked, emailed or messaged each other. I always found your contributions to be intelligent, articulate, funny and informative. You helped make this an enjoyable forum to visit, I can't say it's all that enjoyable anymore.

Thanks Barry, I wish you well.

The spelling and grammar has also spiraled down to an all time low in your absence!!

Take care
Mike

OK, carry on with the debate.

Last edited by Leon; 09-07-2016 at 08:34 PM.