View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 06:41 AM
Administrator

Default What one may not know when posting...

Posted By: Dan Koteles

DD- Iam sure you intentions were simply that ...to let those know of the "lil treasure". These days, it is very easy, yes ,to obtain numerous informatiom of many auctions. Believe me ,I knew that many would know of this auction. Tell you what, I didn't know until one who knew that I was pursuing them along w/ Mello Mints ,dropped me a secret and off I went.

Knowing that I wanted them. I could have easily said "good job" from DD's post and others may have hurried and put a top all to the number that I was destined to be at. I just monitored the board daily and kept praying that the post would slump down just enough out of sight, to not remind those others that they still exist out there.

All kidding aside, my post in response to DD's "awarness club" was all in fun , but absolutely at his expense and essentially, mine too !

If I see something that I like other than a Mastro type auction ,believe you me , if I didn't win it , I may then ask this great board if someone here had gotten it and could I please have it .

Now , back in the days , if it were an old Rotman, I wouldn't of told. See ya's