View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 09:45 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis View Post
you can relist immeadiately or you can make a second chance offer any time. ebay waits 7 days for the deadbeat to pay or respond.....they never do. so you can close the case and get your final value fees back after 7 days. and you still get your final value fees back if the deadbeat does not respond and you sold the item to the underbidder.
but if you ask them for payment in those 7 days, even though they have no communication with you what so ever and no intentions of paying, they can give you a negative and that's my pet peave and why I quit those MF'ers.

I just despise e-bay and the more I hear about it, the more I'm thinking about putting them in the "Fudd Curse".

GM was once in the "Fudd Curse" for over 25 years thanks to a 1981 Trans Am lemon that blew up after 20,000 miles, amongst 20 other problems with the list too long to mention. I boycotted them and asked anyone who would listen to join me. We'll apparently after 27 years a few million people did join me and those A-holes crippled themselves into submission. I love my Infinity! 1 year old and back to the dealer with problems.....ZERO TIMES. Thanks for the memories GM. Your cars suck and so do you.

Come to think of it, I am reviving the old "Fudd Curse" and cursing those A-clowns at E-bay. Will anyone join me this time? Only time will tell.