View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 01:09 PM

I think the Oakland fans are always getting screwed. I just don't get it sometimes. I'm not an Oakland As fan, but I feel sorry for the team. Oakland has always had some rabid fans and I have a lot of Oakland items.

Everyone still thinks Oakland whenever the Raiders are mentioned. Kenny "The Snake" Stabler and his troops! Wow, those were the days! The last football game I attended was a Raiders vs. Chargers game. Not the environment you would want to take a child to. Fighting in the stands, vulgarity every where, fighting in the halls of Jack Murphy stadium, fighting in the parking lot. Crazy Raider fans all dressed up having drunken tail gate parties - it was a crazy time.

I hope the Athletics finish the year strong. I normally don't invest in up-and-coming prospects, but I invested heavily in Brent Rooker. Purchasing several 1 of 1, etc. He finally got a break with Oakland and has done well.

What's a thread without a couple of photos? Here is a Stabler autograph on, believe it not, a Hall of Fame security badge. He died just prior to his election and ceremony, so autographed Hall of Fame items with Stabler's auto are pretty rare. Also, a picture of one of my Rooker cards.

If you're an A's fan - keep the faith!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8601.jpg (191.5 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg AM05860.jpg (90.4 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8607.jpg (181.7 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 2021 Absolute A.jpg (193.8 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 2021 Select A.jpg (194.3 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 2017 (2) Bowman Draft Rooker A.jpg (195.2 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 2021 Optic A.jpg (196.8 KB, 85 views)