View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 04:26 PM
K3v1n Stru55

I have also purchased a set of Mark's books. His 1988 Baseball Cartes - The First Baseball Cards has been an indispensable part of my hobby library for years, so I knew that his six-volume was going to be a must for me.

The books are of the highest quality. The breath of subjects included was a pleasant surprise to me. Instead of just picturing the hobby's famous images, Mark included an incredible variety of images within each book - from the Negro Leagues, to the House of David, to Cuban baseball, to Bloomer Girls..you get the point.

Most of the images were new to me and I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with each volume and appreciating the areas of collecting that have generally been foreign to me.

My collection of hobby reference material is very important to me and I do not think that it would be complete without Mark's books. The price is definitely on the steep side, but if your collection consists of these types of images then I think that this would make a great compliment to it.

Last edited by Baseball Rarities; 06-17-2018 at 04:28 PM.