View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 01:50 PM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalimey View Post
I said "NORMALLY" not always , Mom and Pop Shops and small businesses were the back bone of this country, but times are a changing , as I said SGC are cheaper ,much quicker , sure their holders look like some thing out of Walmart , sure they have no cert look up , sure on Average the same card grade in a PSA holder gets a lesser price verses SGC "apples to apples"
and their customer service is excellent , obviously having 130% less submissions a month than PSA has a lot to do with it ,
100,000's thousands except PSA with all their pitfalls
could they improve absolutely , will they I doubt it
thank god SGC is ready to snap up the 100's of never using PSA again customers
Anytime I go to a shop that's one of the modern high overhead palaces I know I'm not getting good service or pricing. But yeah, times are changing and a lot of them are closing.

Umm... Yeah....
Comcast and Verizon and BOA are market leaders too, and routinely rate in the bottom 10 nationwide. Maybe with some effort and longer delays PSA can crack that list.
I've never seen SGC cards in Wal-Mart, but have seen PSA cards there..... So their holder is quite literally "something from Wal-Mart"

Does PSA dust their holders with meth or something? The level of denial is pretty high with their "users"

(Not currently a big fan of any of the three grading companies.)