View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 01:16 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pariah1107 View Post
I was 18 when the Pacific Northwest blew up in the early 90's. Being in Seattle you almost HAD to play. Guitar/bass/vocals & bands I have played in; Flathead, Solomon Grundy (w/Screaming Trees guitarist Gary Lee Conner), The Shorts, Planet of the Apez, & The Electric Monks. We never got out of Seattle, but you can still find some of our LP's/EP's on New Alliance Records & Bag of Hammers website.

I have long since given up on that dream, but still tinker. New computer programs like Samplitude, Reason, & Fruity Loops, helps with the DIY ethos.
That's awesome. I'd love to hear some of the stuff...

As far as the dream. I never really had it, I just liked to play. Had a really good thing going, everything was starting to turn the corner, then it ended. We're all still really good friends.

One of these days I plan on getting some funds together to at least record 4 or 5 songs that would've been the second album, plus 4 or 5 newer originals. Maybe using it to build a new band around, probably more of a bar band with mostly covers and a few originals. But then again, I've been saying that for 2 years now.