View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Banned

No one has ever mentioned Nora Roste until Chris W. mentioned her here. She is not a member here and has nothing to do with any fued that Chris has with anyone. She was only mentioned to inflame any disagreements that Chris has with others and to try to get to me. I thought he would know better but I guess not. to drag a nice lady who only wants to own her own website into a running fued is silly and childish. To think that a woman can't own her own autograph website without it being secretly owned/controlled by others is a very sexist attitude. That's why there are no women on this forum. Would you want to be on here if people assume you are a pawn and don't have any collecting interests of your own? She has her own auction accounts and ebay/paypal accounts. But she can't own her own website and make her own decisions? Well I guess according to Chris she can't. Don't you have any family members? Wouldn't you want them to be protected from unsubstantiated rumors like the ones you are presenting. If others stepped on your toes, take it up with them. I never have and to drag my wife into this is something you want to do but I want no part of. The thread I started was named Heritage auctions and did not mention Chris at all, for good reason, it didn't have anything to do with him and I expected him to reply in kind. Too much to expect I guess.

Last edited by travrosty; 09-01-2013 at 03:48 PM.