View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 05:16 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariushou View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Topps-B...-/142273543691

Took 1 minute to find this one. Bidder T***E has 46 bid retractions. 8th item down on your ending soonest auctions. Of his/her 420 bids, 20% are with PWCC. He/she has 1 bid in this auction so that's roughly 80 bids on other PWCC items. Maybe you should hire a programmer and not a web developer... Not to mention, almost every bidder in this auction has bid retractions. I have 1 in approximately 19 years on ebay. Let's forget about the shills that happen in your auctions, which i have clearly pointed out in other posts before (with your cosigners bidding on auctions as you admitted). What i'm concerned with here is your policy that your flaunted around on many forums, but have seriously failed to police. Why even come out with such a policy if you can't or will not do anything to monitor it?

The policy you came out with is not very reassuring, but your lack of trying to enforce it is pathetic. And please, i do not want to hear how you have done more than others. That does not make it right.

I do want to ask you a question though. When you do determine someone is shilling your auctions, do you turn in the illegal activity to authorities?

But let's all step back and see what you have reassured your customers:

Let me quote your webpage:

https://www.pwccauctions.com/pwcc-for-buyers

"Auction Integrity
No Shill
The integrity of bidding on our auctions is our highest priority. The sportscard hobby hinges on the honesty and integrity of the seller, and collectors deserve a bidding environment that is 100% legitimate and uninfluenced by manipulation such as fraudulent bidding by the auction house, consignors, friends of consignors, friends of the auction house, or anyone else who participates insincerely with the sole intention of manipulating the sale price."

Now, that is the perfect example of where your actions speak much louder than your words.
Smoke and mirrors. Tell the people what they want to hear, nothing more.