View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:08 AM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestdj777 View Post
Chris (above) and some of the others are great to chat with about these things. One of the best things about the hobby is discussing cards with fellow collectors.

One thing I recently learned that I found pretty helpful is the difference between the US eBay website and the Canadian one (eBay.ca). The US website will no longer allow you to view the price a card sold for when a seller accepted a best offer. All the completed listing says is that a best offer was accepted. However, you can replace the .com with .ca in the URL to link to the Canadian sight where it provides actual pricing information. Please note though that the price accepted is not always the actual value of the card (I know I have over paid before for a card I really wanted).
Wow, I just learned something new. Thank you, Chris!

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.