View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Marty

I never thought about a season like the 1869 Cincinnati season – I am guessing it would look very little like the baseball we know, but it would be pretty cool!

Hey Al, I thought the same when I first got it, that it was for the NLCS, but I believe it refers to all Mets home games that contribute to determining the National League championship, including regular season. I have seen other Mets passes from other years before the NLCS was established, and from years where they were nowhere CLOSE to a championship of any kind! There is a 1964 Mets season pass on the ‘bay now that has the same terms on it.

Hey Mike – very nice ’71 Pirates pass! If you went back in time for that, you could have not only seen an exciting championship season featuring a 36 year old Clemente hitting .341, but you could have seen me at my first major league game! After the game, I scurried about and collected a bunch of the large butter stained Pirate megaphones that they sold popcorn in at the stadium. Still have a stack of them sitting in my bedroom closet back at my parents’ house! Good memories!