View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 04:24 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Context, David. Response to posts on Blowout showing numerous cards purchased by a certain individual with a certain reputation in one grade (in many cases from PWCC) and then consigned to and sold by PWCC in a higher grade. An individual who Brent has done business with for a decade or more (actually closer to two I think). Same individual who is the subject of the emails Jeff mentioned. Anyhow, I'm not going to convince you, so believe whatever you choose.
We can agree to disagree and move on. But let me say this. However you interpret the statement, at least he acknowledged he was working with individuals that are bad for this hobby. So hold him accountable for his words. If doctored cards still continue to show up in his auctions, I'm pretty sure the sleuths will bust him on it real quick. But at least he had the balls to say it. If Brent knows the name(s) of the consignor(s), don't you think PSA knows the name(s) of the submitter(s)? Do you think PSA would have the balls to make such a statement? To cease working with submitters of cards that have been proven to be doctored? No way!