View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default REA Chat tonight in our chat room

Please remember our chat room tonight. When logged in you can see the words " Users in Chat" in the blue bar across the front page. That is where you click to go into it. We have a 50 user license so the first 50 people in will be good to go. Last year it was a blast and we had 40-45 people in there chatting away real time very late into the auction. I remember cussing a few lots with extremely late bids....all in fun. Hope to see some folks in there this evening. Our chat is a separate entity from the rest of the board, in it's hosting, and we are told their image server is having issues which is the reason images can't be posted right now. If you want to know what we go through in working with that company here is their last message back....you will get the idea..

" Hi,
Yes, the user limit to your chat is 50 , so it’s still that many.

In addition, for the image transfer issue, i am sorry, i just checked it with our R&D staff and was told that there is encountering some problem with the image transfer server, so now the image transfer module is not work. But please don't worry, our staff has been working on it, the image transfer module should be working when it's fixed. Hope for your understand and thanks so mush for your patience."