View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 09:48 PM
Ch.ris Jenk.ins

I've had a lot of good experiences with selling on Ebay. It has just been frustrating lately since I listed a lot of low dollar cards with the intention of getting rid of inventory and trying to invite people to buy multiple cards at once. Many are just fine. I've just had my share of buyers lately who despite messaging and asking for instructions, fail to read said instructions and make things harder. I tried to set up a rule adding $.10 per card for extra cards to try and take some of the issues away, but it is not getting executed properly via Ebay checkout, so I am not sure what I did wrong.

I guess I shouldn't complain. Several of the buyers that overpaid shipping, offered to make up the difference by taking extra cards.

But the easiest recommendation I have is, buy the cards but don't pay. I don't know how it works on mobile, but on the full site you should be able to do it easily. Simply send the seller a message once you are done. The seller will already have notifications on each card saying "Sold - Awaiting Payment". The Seller can then combine and send an invoice without you ever having to use the ebay function of requesting one.

//end rant in a weak moment on a bad day!