Thread: Mastro and Psa
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Administrator

Default Mastro and Psa

Posted By: shelly jaffe

I will begin this piece by saying I can not spell. I will make mistakes. I am not perfect. Now that I said that I will vent. What is wrong with you people. This is not a joke, it is a problem that you look at and you laugh I went to prison because it was easy to cheat and lie to people. Its not funny. You trust people to do the right thing. You send items to be authenticated and graded and when your cheated it cost you money. If Masto fixed that card it as bad as forgery or any other crime. You made money cheating someone. If you doctored a card and sold it as authentic you cheated people.I talked to Leon today and I asked him what is the difference between a club house sig and a forgery. His answer was there is no difference. It is the same with cards. If you change what that card is it is no longer authentic. I find it insulting to see grown men make fools out of themselves. I put that article up to show you what is happening over and over again in this hobby. Your answers at the start where important and then as usual you make fun of yourself's. This is a forum for people who care what is happening to this hobby. I have spent the last seven years trying to make up for something I did. Now I look at the replies on this site and find out that most of you don't care so long its in your best interest. Well I will tell you that if it keeps going the way it is your cards and this hobby will be like Confederate Money. Stop this BS and care what the hell is happening out there.